Boston’s Liberty Hotel Retrofits ‘Back of the House’ with LEDs
To save energy at its hotel with nearly 300 guest rooms and three dining spots, Boston’s Liberty Hotel has retrofitted its back of the house operation with ThinkLite energy efficient LED lighting.
EnerNOC conducted the efficiency initiative at The Liberty Hotel. ThinkLite’s technology allowed EnerNOC to use the existing fluorescent light fixtures and simply retrofit the bulbs. The utility Eversource determined the energy savings cash incentive, which was in excess of 50 percent of the entire project cost.
In total, more than 1,000 ThinkLite LED lamps were installed at The Liberty Hotel.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management