BP Group Starts Integrated Building Technologies Division
The BP Group has created an Integrated Building Technologies (IBT) division to help real estate owners and managers decipher data to increase building systems’ efficiency, connect intelligent buildings and conduct HVAC maintenance. BP Group will use analytics to help decode issues, pinpoint savings, implement superior systems and stay ahead of maintenance. IBT will turn data and predictive analytics into reports.
The BP Group says implementation of IBT-style technologies at the Four Seasons and Tower Miami shows a significant reduction in energy spend, with $59,970 annual savings.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles