Bright Power Acquires Ecological Partners
Bright Power, a New York City-based energy management provider, is purchasing Ecological Partners, an energy efficiency service provider previously owned by Root9b Technologies. The value of the deal was not disclosed.
Bright Power provides energy services for real estate portfolios nationwide, including energy benchmarking, energy auditing, resiliency solutions and energy procurement. The acquisition of Ecological Partners, whose primary focus was energy-related local law compliance, enhances Bright Power’s existing business and incorporates a competitor, according to the company.
Bright Power views Ecological’s success in the compliance market as a stepping-stone to more in-depth energy efficiency projects. With the addition of Ecological’s client base, Bright Power now provides local law compliance services to over 1,000 buildings in New York City.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year