Bright Power Opens West Coast Office
Bright Power, an energy management firm based in New York City, has opened its first satellite office, located in Oakland, Calif. In late 2014, Bright Power closed a $5 million round of fundraising from WindSail Capital Group, a portion of which will be allocated to the opening of this new office.
Bright Power specializes in multifamily apartment buildings, and its energy management offerings include EnergyScoreCards benchmarking software, energy audits, energy procurement, solar energy, green building, and construction management of energy improvements.
Greg Sherman, formerly Bright Power’s vice president of engineering, will spearhead the opening of the new office. Sherman is now vice president of the western region. He will focus on building partnerships with owners, managers, developers, architects, local government agencies and other key stakeholders.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection