Bright Power Receives $5M Investment
New York City-based energy management provider, Bright Power, has received a $5 million strategic financing commitment from WindSail Capital Group, a Boston-based investment firm. WindSail Capital’s investment will provide Bright Power with the resources to continue its expansion in the energy management business, with a particular focus on multifamily apartment buildings.
Bright Power provides multifamily buildings with a wide range of efficiency projects from energy benchmarking to gut rehabs and solar arrays. The credit facility will support the growth of the company, including evolving its proprietary software, EnergyScoreCards, into a full-service energy management platform, featuring a large multifamily database.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future