Brightergy Acquires Supply-Side of Acumen Energy Solutions
Brightergy has acquied the supply-side division of Acumen Energy Solutions. The acquisition marks the formation of a new department within Brightergy for Management of Electrical Power and Gas.
Brightergy has built its client base and business primarily through the financing, development and installation of rooftop solar-energy projects. In Q4 2013, the company announced a strategic alliance with global engineering firm Black & Veatch, as well as a partnership with Capstone Turbine to be the exclusive distributor of Capstone MicroTurbines in Missouri and Kansas. The company introduced energy efficiency financing and projects in 2013.
The acquisition of Acumen Energy Solutions’ supply-side division will allow Brightergy to act as an outsourced energy manager and provide its customers with energy intelligence they can use to make informed decisions about how to have more control over their energy costs.
Acumen’s former supply-side team members, clients and processes are being fully integrated into Brightergy.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management