Brightergy Acquires Supply-Side of Acumen Energy Solutions
Brightergy has acquied the supply-side division of Acumen Energy Solutions. The acquisition marks the formation of a new department within Brightergy for Management of Electrical Power and Gas.
Brightergy has built its client base and business primarily through the financing, development and installation of rooftop solar-energy projects. In Q4 2013, the company announced a strategic alliance with global engineering firm Black & Veatch, as well as a partnership with Capstone Turbine to be the exclusive distributor of Capstone MicroTurbines in Missouri and Kansas. The company introduced energy efficiency financing and projects in 2013.
The acquisition of Acumen Energy Solutions’ supply-side division will allow Brightergy to act as an outsourced energy manager and provide its customers with energy intelligence they can use to make informed decisions about how to have more control over their energy costs.
Acumen’s former supply-side team members, clients and processes are being fully integrated into Brightergy.
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Gartner Magic Quadrant