Bristol-Myers Squibb Goes Solar
Solis Partners has completed the installation of a roof-mounted solar photovoltaic system for Bristol-Myers Squibb biopharmaceutical company based in New York City.
The 777.14-kilowatt system consists of 3,172 panels that span the entirety of the 106,500-sq-foot parking structure at the company’s campus in Hopewell Township, NJ. The installation will be owned and operated under a full service power purchase agreement.
In the first year of operation, the system is expected to produce about 965,000 kWh for the Bristol-Myers Squibb campus.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement