Bristol-Myers Squibb Goes Solar
Solis Partners has completed the installation of a roof-mounted solar photovoltaic system for Bristol-Myers Squibb biopharmaceutical company based in New York City.
The 777.14-kilowatt system consists of 3,172 panels that span the entirety of the 106,500-sq-foot parking structure at the company’s campus in Hopewell Township, NJ. The installation will be owned and operated under a full service power purchase agreement.
In the first year of operation, the system is expected to produce about 965,000 kWh for the Bristol-Myers Squibb campus.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room