Bristol-Myers Squibb Goes Solar
Solis Partners has completed the installation of a roof-mounted solar photovoltaic system for Bristol-Myers Squibb biopharmaceutical company based in New York City.
The 777.14-kilowatt system consists of 3,172 panels that span the entirety of the 106,500-sq-foot parking structure at the company’s campus in Hopewell Township, NJ. The installation will be owned and operated under a full service power purchase agreement.
In the first year of operation, the system is expected to produce about 965,000 kWh for the Bristol-Myers Squibb campus.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase