Bristol-Myers Squibb Goes Solar
Solis Partners has completed the installation of a roof-mounted solar photovoltaic system for Bristol-Myers Squibb biopharmaceutical company based in New York City.
The 777.14-kilowatt system consists of 3,172 panels that span the entirety of the 106,500-sq-foot parking structure at the company’s campus in Hopewell Township, NJ. The installation will be owned and operated under a full service power purchase agreement.
In the first year of operation, the system is expected to produce about 965,000 kWh for the Bristol-Myers Squibb campus.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Gartner Magic Quadrant