Bronx VA Hospital Upgrades Steam Traps
The Bronx campus of the James J. Peters Healthcare System (formerly known as the Bronx VA Medical Center) awarded Utility Systems Solutions (US2) a $498,785 contract for steam trap replacement.
US2 will replace up to 120 steam traps and install a new steam trap monitoring system in Buildings 100 and 105. US2 will identify and replace all failed and misapplied steam traps in the Bronx VA steam system. The new steam trap monitoring system will ensure energy savings are realized and sustained by alerting maintenance when a trap fails.
This project, which is scheduled to begin in early February, is US2’s fourth contract with the Bronx VA. US2 specializes in the design, development, and implementation of energy efficient retrofit strategies for aging government facilities.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management