Bronx VA Hospital Upgrades Steam Traps
The Bronx campus of the James J. Peters Healthcare System (formerly known as the Bronx VA Medical Center) awarded Utility Systems Solutions (US2) a $498,785 contract for steam trap replacement.
US2 will replace up to 120 steam traps and install a new steam trap monitoring system in Buildings 100 and 105. US2 will identify and replace all failed and misapplied steam traps in the Bronx VA steam system. The new steam trap monitoring system will ensure energy savings are realized and sustained by alerting maintenance when a trap fails.
This project, which is scheduled to begin in early February, is US2’s fourth contract with the Bronx VA. US2 specializes in the design, development, and implementation of energy efficient retrofit strategies for aging government facilities.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement