Bronx VA Hospital Upgrades Steam Traps
The Bronx campus of the James J. Peters Healthcare System (formerly known as the Bronx VA Medical Center) awarded Utility Systems Solutions (US2) a $498,785 contract for steam trap replacement.
US2 will replace up to 120 steam traps and install a new steam trap monitoring system in Buildings 100 and 105. US2 will identify and replace all failed and misapplied steam traps in the Bronx VA steam system. The new steam trap monitoring system will ensure energy savings are realized and sustained by alerting maintenance when a trap fails.
This project, which is scheduled to begin in early February, is US2’s fourth contract with the Bronx VA. US2 specializes in the design, development, and implementation of energy efficient retrofit strategies for aging government facilities.
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Sustainable Edge™
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?