Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
Bruce County, Ontario, has selected Ecosystem for integrated energy performance contracting (IEPC) services in four county buildings.
The project, which totals $3.4 million, will generate guaranteed annual savings of $273,288 and will receive an incentive of $251,800. The four buildings cover a combined area of 278,500 square feet, according to the press release.
The request for proposals was issued last September. The county specifically called for a plan in which savings and grants would cover the capital investment. The buildings are two buildings in Walkerton and one each in Wiarton and Southhampton, Ontario.
The press release says that Ecosystem has saved more than $200 million for its clients.
This spring, Ontario said that it is investing $900 million in energy efficiency for affordable housing.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles