Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
Bruce County, Ontario, has selected Ecosystem for integrated energy performance contracting (IEPC) services in four county buildings.
The project, which totals $3.4 million, will generate guaranteed annual savings of $273,288 and will receive an incentive of $251,800. The four buildings cover a combined area of 278,500 square feet, according to the press release.
The request for proposals was issued last September. The county specifically called for a plan in which savings and grants would cover the capital investment. The buildings are two buildings in Walkerton and one each in Wiarton and Southhampton, Ontario.
The press release says that Ecosystem has saved more than $200 million for its clients.
This spring, Ontario said that it is investing $900 million in energy efficiency for affordable housing.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future