BSD Links Specs to Autodesk’s Revit
Building Systems Design (BSD) released updated LinkMan-E software that coordinates specifications with a Building Information Model created in Autodesk’s Revit software. The new LinkMan-E release has two reconfigured dashboards that clearly show correlations and discrepancies between information in Revit and the corresponding specification text in BSD SpecLink-E, BSD’s automated specification writing product.
BSD LinkMan-E is an interoperability tool that presents data from Revit and SpecLink to allow review and coordination by a project manager. The two new dashboard views that compare the data from the two applications can be collapsed to show discrepancies, and any missing information in the specifications can be automatically activated in SpecLink from within the LinkMan program.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity