BSD Links Specs to Autodesk’s Revit
Building Systems Design (BSD) released updated LinkMan-E software that coordinates specifications with a Building Information Model created in Autodesk’s Revit software. The new LinkMan-E release has two reconfigured dashboards that clearly show correlations and discrepancies between information in Revit and the corresponding specification text in BSD SpecLink-E, BSD’s automated specification writing product.
BSD LinkMan-E is an interoperability tool that presents data from Revit and SpecLink to allow review and coordination by a project manager. The two new dashboard views that compare the data from the two applications can be collapsed to show discrepancies, and any missing information in the specifications can be automatically activated in SpecLink from within the LinkMan program.
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends