BSD Links Specs to Autodesk’s Revit
Building Systems Design (BSD) released updated LinkMan-E software that coordinates specifications with a Building Information Model created in Autodesk’s Revit software. The new LinkMan-E release has two reconfigured dashboards that clearly show correlations and discrepancies between information in Revit and the corresponding specification text in BSD SpecLink-E, BSD’s automated specification writing product.
BSD LinkMan-E is an interoperability tool that presents data from Revit and SpecLink to allow review and coordination by a project manager. The two new dashboard views that compare the data from the two applications can be collapsed to show discrepancies, and any missing information in the specifications can be automatically activated in SpecLink from within the LinkMan program.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future