BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
The BP Group has launched the Integrated Building Technologies (IBT) division. Its mandate is to assist property owners and managers in recommissioning, application engineering and HVAC system retrofit efforts, according to the company.
The full cycle of services offered by IBT are intended to promote efficiency and connect intelligence buildings, HVAC maintenance and analytics. The system will detect issues, pinpoint savings, implement superior systems and meet maintenance needs with hard data, which is turned into easy to interpret and actionable reports.
Use of the data and analytics can lower operational and maintenance expenses and improve airflow. This improves the productivity of workers in the building and is a selling point.
The importance of data and analytics in the relationship between utilities and their commercial customers was discussed last month at intelligentutility.com.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year