Buffalo Watt Releases Converged Energy Update
Buffalo Watt released its Converged Energy 2014 May Update, which includes numerous enhancements to the Retail Energy and Cloud Automation functionality of the platform.
Cloud Automation has added support and interoperability with Echelon’s iLon SmartServer 2.0, including real-time data collection from the iLon SmartServer and remote configuration. Additionally, the Cloud Automation scheduling functionality has been enhanced to support:
- Day-type based schedules and Date-based exceptions.
- Schedule Presets
- Calculation of Sunrise and Sunset
Retail Energy has enhanced its account management and portfolio-level reporting to provide energy retailers with improved vision into their customer’s performance, portfolio-based reporting and consolidated billing reports by customer portfolio.
Additionally, the Rate Ready functionality was improved, providing simpler maintenance of rate-ready rates and quick submission to utilities.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?