Building Data Platform from Leviton
Leviton has launched the VerifEye BMO 3.0. The product, which is available in Web-based and mobile app configurations, measures, monitors and manages energy use. The goal is to provide energy metering information that maximizes energy efficiency and optimizes equipment performance, according to Leviton.
The BMO 3.0 includes an energy code compliance feature, an executive reporting dashboard and tenant billing capabilities. A base model is available for free with the purchase of a VerifEye Hub. The product, the company says, supports Title 24 and energy ASHRAE 90.1 requirements. The system features the ability to generate graphical date-based consumption and demand reports for electric, gas and steam usage, Leviton says.
Last year, Leviton introduced the Omnistat 3 Hospitality Thermostat, which is customized for guest room energy management. The device has a capacitive touch face and, when paired with the Leviton Lumina RF load controls and sensors, provides guest room control for hospitality rooms and suites.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- There’s Money in the Trash