Building Data Platform from Leviton
Leviton has launched the VerifEye BMO 3.0. The product, which is available in Web-based and mobile app configurations, measures, monitors and manages energy use. The goal is to provide energy metering information that maximizes energy efficiency and optimizes equipment performance, according to Leviton.
The BMO 3.0 includes an energy code compliance feature, an executive reporting dashboard and tenant billing capabilities. A base model is available for free with the purchase of a VerifEye Hub. The product, the company says, supports Title 24 and energy ASHRAE 90.1 requirements. The system features the ability to generate graphical date-based consumption and demand reports for electric, gas and steam usage, Leviton says.
Last year, Leviton introduced the Omnistat 3 Hospitality Thermostat, which is customized for guest room energy management. The device has a capacitive touch face and, when paired with the Leviton Lumina RF load controls and sensors, provides guest room control for hospitality rooms and suites.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Planning for a Sustainable Future