Building Energy Secures $300K in Growth Financing
Building Energy, a provider of cloud-hosted software for managing energy efficiency in buildings, has secured $300,000 in growth funding from Seattle-based Lighter Capital. Building Energy will use the funding to expand operations.
Portland, Ore.-based Building Energy says it brings together energy data on the 5.6 million commercial buildings in the US. Building Energy will launch its city-scale energy efficiency offering in the first quarter of 2015 with lead users, commercial partners and strategic alliances. The company says its technology offers a standard for how cities administer benchmarking initiatives.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash