Building Management Firm Employs Barix IP
New Mexico-based building management firm Village Worker is helping commercial customers reduce utility costs by using Barix Barionet IP control and automation.
Barix is a Swiss company that made its name moving high quality audio over IP networks.
With Barix Barionet IP, Village Worker builds end-to-end control and automation architectures that trigger actions based on data readings from a variety of connected devices. Barionet has the ability to network a wide range of sensors to monitor temperatures, occupancy and water usage.
Village Worker says, for example, it often customizes pool instrumentation for hotels and resorts, integrating the Barionet with Dectron Dry-O-Tron pool systems to monitor water and air temperature, water flow, power fluctuations, compressor pressure and alarm contacts.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement