BuildingIQ Acquires NorthWrite Energy Management Software
Energy management software firm BuildingIQ has acquired NorthWrites Inc.’s Energy WorkSite and Facility WorkSite software applications.
BuildingIQ says that the applications, which are cloud-based, will be combined with its packaged monitoring-based commissioning services to create a full suite energy information management system. The president of NorthWrite and seven staffers will join BuildingIQ.
BuildingIQ says that Energy WorkSite is a sixth-generation monitoring and data analytics software toolkit that enables businesses to track and benchmark energy use. It enables verification of energy savings from efficiency measures to facilitate better management of generating capacity, the company says. Facility WorkSite provides work order management, preventative maintenance and asset performance reporting services.
In February, BuildingIQ introduced the Predictive Energy Optimization Package. The software aims to improve building HVAC operations.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Combined Heat and Power
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase