BuildingIQ Acquires NorthWrite Energy Management Software
Energy management software firm BuildingIQ has acquired NorthWrites Inc.’s Energy WorkSite and Facility WorkSite software applications.
BuildingIQ says that the applications, which are cloud-based, will be combined with its packaged monitoring-based commissioning services to create a full suite energy information management system. The president of NorthWrite and seven staffers will join BuildingIQ.
BuildingIQ says that Energy WorkSite is a sixth-generation monitoring and data analytics software toolkit that enables businesses to track and benchmark energy use. It enables verification of energy savings from efficiency measures to facilitate better management of generating capacity, the company says. Facility WorkSite provides work order management, preventative maintenance and asset performance reporting services.
In February, BuildingIQ introduced the Predictive Energy Optimization Package. The software aims to improve building HVAC operations.
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds