BuildingIQ Acquires NorthWrite Energy Management Software
Energy management software firm BuildingIQ has acquired NorthWrites Inc.’s Energy WorkSite and Facility WorkSite software applications.
BuildingIQ says that the applications, which are cloud-based, will be combined with its packaged monitoring-based commissioning services to create a full suite energy information management system. The president of NorthWrite and seven staffers will join BuildingIQ.
BuildingIQ says that Energy WorkSite is a sixth-generation monitoring and data analytics software toolkit that enables businesses to track and benchmark energy use. It enables verification of energy savings from efficiency measures to facilitate better management of generating capacity, the company says. Facility WorkSite provides work order management, preventative maintenance and asset performance reporting services.
In February, BuildingIQ introduced the Predictive Energy Optimization Package. The software aims to improve building HVAC operations.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Combined Heat and Power
- Planning for a Sustainable Future