BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
BuildingIQ this week introduced a Managed Services package.
The company said that the platform will maintain the quality of a building’s HVAC in conjunction with its Predictive Energy Optimization Package in four ways. The managed services staff offers a comfort command center, a remote HVAC Controls RCx (an assessment of the building’s HVAC control system), HVAC controls uptime assurance and predictive load forecasting and analysis services.
The goal is to provide a managed service that optimizes current assets, addresses inefficiencies, furthers occupant comfort and adds transparency in energy savings, according to the company. The service is available both to new and existing customers.
The use of sensors and the Internet of Things (IoT) in building management is growing more sophisticated, both in terms of real time control of functions and tracking of long term usage patterns.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds