BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
BuildingIQ this week introduced a Managed Services package.
The company said that the platform will maintain the quality of a building’s HVAC in conjunction with its Predictive Energy Optimization Package in four ways. The managed services staff offers a comfort command center, a remote HVAC Controls RCx (an assessment of the building’s HVAC control system), HVAC controls uptime assurance and predictive load forecasting and analysis services.
The goal is to provide a managed service that optimizes current assets, addresses inefficiencies, furthers occupant comfort and adds transparency in energy savings, according to the company. The service is available both to new and existing customers.
The use of sensors and the Internet of Things (IoT) in building management is growing more sophisticated, both in terms of real time control of functions and tracking of long term usage patterns.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy