BuildingIQ Launches Version 4.0 of Its Energy Management Software
BuildingIQ has released version 4.0 of its cloud-based energy-management software. The new version features a new interface and uses variables such as weather forecasts, utility signals, building characteristics and occupant comfort to make real-time changes to building controls. Predictive and retrospective data allows users to view adjustments that were made to the operating system. Results can be accessed in a consolidated, standardized view regardless of which legacy systems are in a building.
BuildingIQ now provides its customers with 24-hour access to its building engineering experts. The cloud-based software incorporates new security features and is easier to update.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies