BuildingIQ Launches Version 4.0 of Its Energy Management Software
BuildingIQ has released version 4.0 of its cloud-based energy-management software. The new version features a new interface and uses variables such as weather forecasts, utility signals, building characteristics and occupant comfort to make real-time changes to building controls. Predictive and retrospective data allows users to view adjustments that were made to the operating system. Results can be accessed in a consolidated, standardized view regardless of which legacy systems are in a building.
BuildingIQ now provides its customers with 24-hour access to its building engineering experts. The cloud-based software incorporates new security features and is easier to update.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement