BuildingIQ Launches Version 4.0 of Its Energy Management Software
BuildingIQ has released version 4.0 of its cloud-based energy-management software. The new version features a new interface and uses variables such as weather forecasts, utility signals, building characteristics and occupant comfort to make real-time changes to building controls. Predictive and retrospective data allows users to view adjustments that were made to the operating system. Results can be accessed in a consolidated, standardized view regardless of which legacy systems are in a building.
BuildingIQ now provides its customers with 24-hour access to its building engineering experts. The cloud-based software incorporates new security features and is easier to update.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management