BuildingIQ, SkyFoundry Provide Energy Management for Shopping Center
BuildingIQ and SkyFoundry integrated their technologies to identify energy savings for the Mount Pleasant Shopping Center in Queensland, Australia.
BuildingIQ’s predictive energy optimization software, which leverages variables such as occupant comfort, utility signals, weather forecasts, and building characteristics, can now tap into SkyFoundry’s SkySpark real-time metering data.
The additional source of data allows BuildingIQ’s software to create a more advanced thermal model of the shopping center.
BuildingIQ’s software is used on a subscription basis, requiring no upfront capital.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management