BuildingIQ, SkyFoundry Provide Energy Management for Shopping Center
BuildingIQ and SkyFoundry integrated their technologies to identify energy savings for the Mount Pleasant Shopping Center in Queensland, Australia.
BuildingIQ’s predictive energy optimization software, which leverages variables such as occupant comfort, utility signals, weather forecasts, and building characteristics, can now tap into SkyFoundry’s SkySpark real-time metering data.
The additional source of data allows BuildingIQ’s software to create a more advanced thermal model of the shopping center.
BuildingIQ’s software is used on a subscription basis, requiring no upfront capital.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- BuildingIQ Security
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management