BuildingIQ, SkyFoundry Provide Energy Management for Shopping Center
BuildingIQ and SkyFoundry integrated their technologies to identify energy savings for the Mount Pleasant Shopping Center in Queensland, Australia.
BuildingIQ’s predictive energy optimization software, which leverages variables such as occupant comfort, utility signals, weather forecasts, and building characteristics, can now tap into SkyFoundry’s SkySpark real-time metering data.
The additional source of data allows BuildingIQ’s software to create a more advanced thermal model of the shopping center.
BuildingIQ’s software is used on a subscription basis, requiring no upfront capital.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies