BuildingIQ, SkyFoundry Provide Energy Management for Shopping Center
BuildingIQ and SkyFoundry integrated their technologies to identify energy savings for the Mount Pleasant Shopping Center in Queensland, Australia.
BuildingIQ’s predictive energy optimization software, which leverages variables such as occupant comfort, utility signals, weather forecasts, and building characteristics, can now tap into SkyFoundry’s SkySpark real-time metering data.
The additional source of data allows BuildingIQ’s software to create a more advanced thermal model of the shopping center.
BuildingIQ’s software is used on a subscription basis, requiring no upfront capital.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement