BuildingIQ, SkyFoundry Provide Energy Management for Shopping Center
BuildingIQ and SkyFoundry integrated their technologies to identify energy savings for the Mount Pleasant Shopping Center in Queensland, Australia.
BuildingIQ’s predictive energy optimization software, which leverages variables such as occupant comfort, utility signals, weather forecasts, and building characteristics, can now tap into SkyFoundry’s SkySpark real-time metering data.
The additional source of data allows BuildingIQ’s software to create a more advanced thermal model of the shopping center.
BuildingIQ’s software is used on a subscription basis, requiring no upfront capital.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards