BuildingIQ Wins $1.2M in Contracts in First Quarter
In the first quarter of 2014, BuildingIQ says it signed over $1.2 million in contracts and increased buildings under management by 50 percent, more than triple on a year-on-year basis.
The company says it also expanded into two new sectors, deploying its solution in nine buildings across a higher education campus and beginning work with its first public museum customer.
BuildingIQ also saw growth in existing markets, more than doubling the amount of energy (MW) under management in Las Vegas. This continues the momentum that was initiated by the 2013 partnership with NV Energy to deploy the mPowered program, which provides BuildingIQ’s energy optimization software to some of the utility’s biggest commercial customers, including several casinos and resorts.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement