BuildingIQ Wins $1.2M in Contracts in First Quarter
In the first quarter of 2014, BuildingIQ says it signed over $1.2 million in contracts and increased buildings under management by 50 percent, more than triple on a year-on-year basis.
The company says it also expanded into two new sectors, deploying its solution in nine buildings across a higher education campus and beginning work with its first public museum customer.
BuildingIQ also saw growth in existing markets, more than doubling the amount of energy (MW) under management in Las Vegas. This continues the momentum that was initiated by the 2013 partnership with NV Energy to deploy the mPowered program, which provides BuildingIQ’s energy optimization software to some of the utility’s biggest commercial customers, including several casinos and resorts.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings