BuildingOS Unifies Building Data, Prevents Vendor ‘Lock-in’
Lucid‘s new BuildingOS, an online operating system for buildings, serves as the central hub to consolidate meter and building system data, giving visibility into the energy performance of a diverse portfolio of buildings.
Lucid says BuildingOS integrates quickly and can be used on a computer, tablet, or phone. The software connects with over 150 meter types and building systems including the majority of building automation systems, submeters, lighting controls, plug load systems, on-site generation, and demand response providers, as well as utilities and Green Button. The software unifies data from multiple sources without vendor lock-in.
Building managers can have a portfolio-wide solution for tracking energy, water and building performance information, regardless of which vendors are involved, says Lucid.
BuildingOS has been in Beta testing for nearly a year with customers including Sony Pictures Entertainment and Genentech.
Lucid is leveraging its existing footprint with Building Dashboard, used by over 300 organizations representing $500 million in annual energy expenses, to introduce BuildingOS, which is available now.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era