BuiltSpace Launches App on Johnson Controls’ Panoptix
BuiltSpace’s Portfolio Manager software designed to improve building maintenance, efficiency and energy consumption is now available on the Panoptix building efficiency platform by Johnson Controls.
BuiltSpace replaces paper-based work order and service maintenance processes with web-based collaborative facilities management. The BuiltSpace software uses the cloud, and by tagging assets with machine-readable QR codes, BuiltSpace allows stakeholders to access, update and share critical building service records and documentation from any smart phone, tablet or web browser.
With the BuiltSpace Portfolio Manager, Panoptix users have new ways to direct and manage their building maintenance activities and ultimately improve their energy efficiency, according to Johnson Controls.
Panoptix is driven by cloud-based apps that provide visibility into how every system, subsystem and device is functioning, and provides information to take actions to improve their performance. It works with any size building, any building management system; can be accessed by any computer, tablet or smartphone; and is supported with industry news, an online community and Johnson Controls Live Guide experts.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management