BuiltSpace Launches App on Johnson Controls’ Panoptix
BuiltSpace’s Portfolio Manager software designed to improve building maintenance, efficiency and energy consumption is now available on the Panoptix building efficiency platform by Johnson Controls.
BuiltSpace replaces paper-based work order and service maintenance processes with web-based collaborative facilities management. The BuiltSpace software uses the cloud, and by tagging assets with machine-readable QR codes, BuiltSpace allows stakeholders to access, update and share critical building service records and documentation from any smart phone, tablet or web browser.
With the BuiltSpace Portfolio Manager, Panoptix users have new ways to direct and manage their building maintenance activities and ultimately improve their energy efficiency, according to Johnson Controls.
Panoptix is driven by cloud-based apps that provide visibility into how every system, subsystem and device is functioning, and provides information to take actions to improve their performance. It works with any size building, any building management system; can be accessed by any computer, tablet or smartphone; and is supported with industry news, an online community and Johnson Controls Live Guide experts.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection