BuiltSpace Launches App on Johnson Controls’ Panoptix
BuiltSpace’s Portfolio Manager software designed to improve building maintenance, efficiency and energy consumption is now available on the Panoptix building efficiency platform by Johnson Controls.
BuiltSpace replaces paper-based work order and service maintenance processes with web-based collaborative facilities management. The BuiltSpace software uses the cloud, and by tagging assets with machine-readable QR codes, BuiltSpace allows stakeholders to access, update and share critical building service records and documentation from any smart phone, tablet or web browser.
With the BuiltSpace Portfolio Manager, Panoptix users have new ways to direct and manage their building maintenance activities and ultimately improve their energy efficiency, according to Johnson Controls.
Panoptix is driven by cloud-based apps that provide visibility into how every system, subsystem and device is functioning, and provides information to take actions to improve their performance. It works with any size building, any building management system; can be accessed by any computer, tablet or smartphone; and is supported with industry news, an online community and Johnson Controls Live Guide experts.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards