BuiltSpace Launches App on Johnson Controls’ Panoptix
BuiltSpace’s Portfolio Manager software designed to improve building maintenance, efficiency and energy consumption is now available on the Panoptix building efficiency platform by Johnson Controls.
BuiltSpace replaces paper-based work order and service maintenance processes with web-based collaborative facilities management. The BuiltSpace software uses the cloud, and by tagging assets with machine-readable QR codes, BuiltSpace allows stakeholders to access, update and share critical building service records and documentation from any smart phone, tablet or web browser.
With the BuiltSpace Portfolio Manager, Panoptix users have new ways to direct and manage their building maintenance activities and ultimately improve their energy efficiency, according to Johnson Controls.
Panoptix is driven by cloud-based apps that provide visibility into how every system, subsystem and device is functioning, and provides information to take actions to improve their performance. It works with any size building, any building management system; can be accessed by any computer, tablet or smartphone; and is supported with industry news, an online community and Johnson Controls Live Guide experts.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions