Business Services Firm Adds Energy Management to its Offerings
Quatrro will act as a referral partner by offering GridPoint’s energy management system to its customers in the restaurant, retail, automotive, healthcare and hospitality space. With this partnership, Quatrro will be able to offer its customers more granular submetering and monitoring capabilities and further automate their energy reduction plans.
Further, the partnership enables the two companies to gradually begin offering Quatrro’s range of specific services for small and medium business such as finance and accounting, technical support, credit systems, HR and payroll, administrative support and website development services to GridPoint’s customers.
GridPoint has been expanding its Referral Partner Program lately. In June, EnergyUnited, a North Carolina-based utility and energy services company, become a partner in GridPoint’s Channel Partner Program. EnergyUnited will resell GridPoint energy management systems to its customers, starting with large industrial facilities.
And in April, Axiom Energy Solutions, a national provider of lighting and energy efficiency systems, become a partner in GridPoint’s Channel Partner Program. Axiom will resell and install GridPoint energy management systems to its customers, which include various types of retail sites, hospitals, educational campuses and the hospitality sector.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles