Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ via Utility Program
Hawaii Energy launched a Lighting Distributor Instant Rebate program to provide businesses, and the contractors who serve them, instant lighting rebates (as much as 75 percent of costs) at the time of purchase.
Hawaii Energy, the ratepayer-funded energy conservation and efficiency program for Hawaii, Honolulu and Maui counties, developed the program to help contractors and electric utility business customers reduce the working capital required to implement energy-efficient lighting projects. Lighting rebates are applied to the invoice at the time of purchase so customers do not need to complete any rebate forms.
To receive these instant rebates, contractors and business customers must purchase qualified lighting from participating distributors that have enrolled with Hawaii Energy.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide