CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
CalCom Solar has commenced installation of a 1.1 MW solar power system at Medeiros and Son Dairy in Hanford, California. CalCom Solar is deploying NEXTracker technology in this array, and the project will be completed in Summer 2015.
Beginning in Q3 2015, Medeiros will save about $320,000 annually on utility bills. According to the dairy, by deploying solar, it will also be able to reduce its peak-hour electrical demand on fans, chillers and well pumps.
The new PV array deployment leverages Net Energy Metering Aggregation (NEMA), affording CalCom the ability to install Medeiros’ solar array where it can return dividends on once unproductive ground.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation