Calico Energy Pushes Green Button
Support for the Green Button industry standard data format is part of Calico Energy Service’s ongoing goal to provide utilities and their customers with a single view of data, devices, software engines and applications. The industry-led Green Button Initiative provides energy customers with access to their energy usage data in a consumer-friendly and computer-friendly format. Calico offers support for Green Button by ensuring that its Unified Operations Center has the ability to send and receive data in Green Button format at several levels:
- Utility cost savings and simplified integration. Utilities who support Green Button-based access to customer data are able to automatically extend customer usage data into Calico’s customer data presentment, demand side management, and analytics applications.
- Energy Star and LEED Certification. Calico supports the collection of whole building energy usage data in Green Button format and the submission of this data to the Environmental Protection Agency to help companies achieve EnergyStar and LEED certification.
- Residential Customer Enablement. Residential customers are able to download their individual energy data from Calico’s residential energy management portal and utilize it for third-party applications or analysis.
- Commercial Customer Enablement. Business customers are able to download their energy data from Calico’s commercial energy management portal to utilize with third-party applications or independent analysis.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards