California General Services Hires CodeGreen
The State of California selected CodeGreen Solutions to help its government buildings meet the Governor’s Green Executive Order. CodeGreen Solutions won a multi-year contract with the state’s Department of General Services to provide sustainability, energy efficiency, and LEED for Existing Buildings (LEED-EB) for over 60 buildings.
In response to the State of California’s Executive Order B-18-12 requiring all large existing state buildings to achieve LEED-EB certification in 2015, the Department of General Services, the agency responsible for real estate and other business support for the state’s agencies, solicited bids from the country’s top sustainability firms.
In addition to its LEED-EB work, the CodeGreen team will also provide engineering analysis to identify energy saving measures and indoor air quality testing.
CodeGreen Solutions has built a team of partners that includes Green Building Services and EcoCosm to help with its Department of General Services contract.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection