California Leads Patent Pack
Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti PC released its results for the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index (CEPGI). The CEPGI tracks the granting of patents in the Clean Energy sector and monitors important technological breakthroughs in this field. Solar patents led fuel cell patents for the second straight quarter as that technology again lagged
GM and Toyota won the quarterly contest with GM, which has been alternating between the two companies. The US led all countries in granted US clean energy patents.
Solar patents fell 21 (225) from the second quarter but again topped fuel cell patents (195).
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement