California Leads Patent Pack
Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti PC released its results for the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index (CEPGI). The CEPGI tracks the granting of patents in the Clean Energy sector and monitors important technological breakthroughs in this field. Solar patents led fuel cell patents for the second straight quarter as that technology again lagged
GM and Toyota won the quarterly contest with GM, which has been alternating between the two companies. The US led all countries in granted US clean energy patents.
Solar patents fell 21 (225) from the second quarter but again topped fuel cell patents (195).
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers