California Leads Patent Pack
Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti PC released its results for the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index (CEPGI). The CEPGI tracks the granting of patents in the Clean Energy sector and monitors important technological breakthroughs in this field. Solar patents led fuel cell patents for the second straight quarter as that technology again lagged
GM and Toyota won the quarterly contest with GM, which has been alternating between the two companies. The US led all countries in granted US clean energy patents.
Solar patents fell 21 (225) from the second quarter but again topped fuel cell patents (195).
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement