California Leads Patent Pack
Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti PC released its results for the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index (CEPGI). The CEPGI tracks the granting of patents in the Clean Energy sector and monitors important technological breakthroughs in this field. Solar patents led fuel cell patents for the second straight quarter as that technology again lagged
GM and Toyota won the quarterly contest with GM, which has been alternating between the two companies. The US led all countries in granted US clean energy patents.
Solar patents fell 21 (225) from the second quarter but again topped fuel cell patents (195).
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts