California Leads Patent Pack
Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti PC released its results for the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index (CEPGI). The CEPGI tracks the granting of patents in the Clean Energy sector and monitors important technological breakthroughs in this field. Solar patents led fuel cell patents for the second straight quarter as that technology again lagged
GM and Toyota won the quarterly contest with GM, which has been alternating between the two companies. The US led all countries in granted US clean energy patents.
Solar patents fell 21 (225) from the second quarter but again topped fuel cell patents (195).
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing