Camfil Launches A+ HVAC Air Filter
Camfil’s new energy efficient bag filter, the Hi-Flo F7 50+ features aerodynamic pockets and saves up to $46 per year for every installed filter, according to the company. The filters were designed to help energy managers meet the tougher requirements for energy savings specified in Eurovent’s 2015 energy efficiency classification system for air filters, which is now in effect. Today all air filters can be graded from A+ to E, with A+ standing for the lowest energy consumption and E for the highest.
The top model, M7 in filter class F7, of the Hi-Flo II has received the highest rating from Eurovent (A+).
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Combined Heat and Power
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash