Canadian Agency Upgrades Energy Management for $280,000
VCI Controls has been awarded a contract worth over $280,000 by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency to upgrade and integrate the energy management and control system in the agency’s lab in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec.
VCI Controls’ parent company SustainCo has been working with this client and this facility for over 25 years on various building automation system requirements.
The work commenced in February 2015 and is to be completed in December 2015. Work will be managed out of the SustainCo Montreal office.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- There’s Money in the Trash