Canadian Energy Efficiency Firm Opens US Office
Canadian energy efficiency company Summerhill is opening its first office in the United States. Summerhill designs and implements energy efficiency programs and engagement strategies for utilities, retailers, property management groups, corporations and industry associations. The company delivers programs across Canada for over 65 utilities and other channel partners.
Lotte Schlegel, former COO of the Institute for Market Transformation, will be leading Summerhill’s business efforts in the US as VP of Business Development and Operations.
Summerhill follows a centralized administration and local implementation model. With its office in Washington DC, Summerhill is bringing its formula of connecting with utility customers on their turf at events, retail stores, on-line and via the phone, to influence their energy consumption choices in a measurable way.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection