Cancun Hotels Tap Telkonet for Energy Management
Telkonet and high-speed Internet access provider EthoStream announced a strategic partnership with Mexico-based GSE Management and Energy Solutions.
GSE Management and Energy Solutions is installing Telkonet‘s EcoSmart guestroom energy management system in numerous resort properties around Cancun. With wireless connectivity of EcoSmart via EthoStream, the energy management system is quick to install, according to GSE.
GSE says energy costs are very high in the Cancun area, and significant energy can be saved by controlling the temperature of unoccupied rooms. The EcoSmart Intelligent Energy Management System connects thermostats, occupancy sensors, door and window contacts, outlets and light switches into a wireless mesh network to communicate information between rooms, floors, and buildings. The cloud-based EcoCentral Virtual Engineer Command Center allows users to monitor, control and optimize energy savings while maintaining guest comfort.
In combination with Telkonet’s EcoCare realtime support services, EcoSmart provides an energy management package targeted to the hospitality market.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide