Cancun Hotels Tap Telkonet for Energy Management
Telkonet and high-speed Internet access provider EthoStream announced a strategic partnership with Mexico-based GSE Management and Energy Solutions.
GSE Management and Energy Solutions is installing Telkonet‘s EcoSmart guestroom energy management system in numerous resort properties around Cancun. With wireless connectivity of EcoSmart via EthoStream, the energy management system is quick to install, according to GSE.
GSE says energy costs are very high in the Cancun area, and significant energy can be saved by controlling the temperature of unoccupied rooms. The EcoSmart Intelligent Energy Management System connects thermostats, occupancy sensors, door and window contacts, outlets and light switches into a wireless mesh network to communicate information between rooms, floors, and buildings. The cloud-based EcoCentral Virtual Engineer Command Center allows users to monitor, control and optimize energy savings while maintaining guest comfort.
In combination with Telkonet’s EcoCare realtime support services, EcoSmart provides an energy management package targeted to the hospitality market.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement