Cancun Hotels Tap Telkonet for Energy Management
Telkonet and high-speed Internet access provider EthoStream announced a strategic partnership with Mexico-based GSE Management and Energy Solutions.
GSE Management and Energy Solutions is installing Telkonet‘s EcoSmart guestroom energy management system in numerous resort properties around Cancun. With wireless connectivity of EcoSmart via EthoStream, the energy management system is quick to install, according to GSE.
GSE says energy costs are very high in the Cancun area, and significant energy can be saved by controlling the temperature of unoccupied rooms. The EcoSmart Intelligent Energy Management System connects thermostats, occupancy sensors, door and window contacts, outlets and light switches into a wireless mesh network to communicate information between rooms, floors, and buildings. The cloud-based EcoCentral Virtual Engineer Command Center allows users to monitor, control and optimize energy savings while maintaining guest comfort.
In combination with Telkonet’s EcoCare realtime support services, EcoSmart provides an energy management package targeted to the hospitality market.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape