Cancun Hotels Tap Telkonet for Energy Management
Telkonet and high-speed Internet access provider EthoStream announced a strategic partnership with Mexico-based GSE Management and Energy Solutions.
GSE Management and Energy Solutions is installing Telkonet‘s EcoSmart guestroom energy management system in numerous resort properties around Cancun. With wireless connectivity of EcoSmart via EthoStream, the energy management system is quick to install, according to GSE.
GSE says energy costs are very high in the Cancun area, and significant energy can be saved by controlling the temperature of unoccupied rooms. The EcoSmart Intelligent Energy Management System connects thermostats, occupancy sensors, door and window contacts, outlets and light switches into a wireless mesh network to communicate information between rooms, floors, and buildings. The cloud-based EcoCentral Virtual Engineer Command Center allows users to monitor, control and optimize energy savings while maintaining guest comfort.
In combination with Telkonet’s EcoCare realtime support services, EcoSmart provides an energy management package targeted to the hospitality market.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management