Cancun Hotels Tap Telkonet for Energy Management
Telkonet and high-speed Internet access provider EthoStream announced a strategic partnership with Mexico-based GSE Management and Energy Solutions.
GSE Management and Energy Solutions is installing Telkonet‘s EcoSmart guestroom energy management system in numerous resort properties around Cancun. With wireless connectivity of EcoSmart via EthoStream, the energy management system is quick to install, according to GSE.
GSE says energy costs are very high in the Cancun area, and significant energy can be saved by controlling the temperature of unoccupied rooms. The EcoSmart Intelligent Energy Management System connects thermostats, occupancy sensors, door and window contacts, outlets and light switches into a wireless mesh network to communicate information between rooms, floors, and buildings. The cloud-based EcoCentral Virtual Engineer Command Center allows users to monitor, control and optimize energy savings while maintaining guest comfort.
In combination with Telkonet’s EcoCare realtime support services, EcoSmart provides an energy management package targeted to the hospitality market.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future