Cannon Introduces Mini Data Center
Cannon Technologies has expanded its Data Center Solutions range with the T4 Mini Data Center.
The center is designed to provide state-of-the-art support for IT equipment without the need for large amounts of space.
It is available in single or multi-cabinet versions that can be sited in offices, rooms, corridors or even basements. Cannon Technologies’ ServerSmart cabinet provides the environment for the universal housing of all kinds of 19-inch rack mountable equipment, as well as power distribution units (PDUs) and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS).
T4 Mini Data Centers are available for low power supply or high-density power and are available with up to 25kW as standard, with options up to 60kW per cabinet.
Options are available to address the problem of data center cooling. The T4 Mini Data Center is available in either chilled water or direct expansion DX cooled versions, both of which maximize power usage effectiveness (PUE).
Cannon Cool chilled water cooling units work on the air-to-water heat exchanger principle – warm air from a cabinet is forced through a heat exchanger fan coil by high efficiency fans, where it is then cooled using water. Up to 30kW of cooling can be provided as the DX system can be mounted on the side of the rack to form a closed system. Warm server air is drawn in directly from the rear of the rack and cooled air is blown back in front of the 19-inch equipment level from the side, over the whole height of the cabinet.
Multi-cabinet systems can also utilize a DX system for within row cooling (WIRC), which is effective at dealing with power intensive workloads such as blade servers.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software