Cannon Introduces Mini Data Center
Cannon Technologies has expanded its Data Center Solutions range with the T4 Mini Data Center.
The center is designed to provide state-of-the-art support for IT equipment without the need for large amounts of space.
It is available in single or multi-cabinet versions that can be sited in offices, rooms, corridors or even basements. Cannon Technologies’ ServerSmart cabinet provides the environment for the universal housing of all kinds of 19-inch rack mountable equipment, as well as power distribution units (PDUs) and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS).
T4 Mini Data Centers are available for low power supply or high-density power and are available with up to 25kW as standard, with options up to 60kW per cabinet.
Options are available to address the problem of data center cooling. The T4 Mini Data Center is available in either chilled water or direct expansion DX cooled versions, both of which maximize power usage effectiveness (PUE).
Cannon Cool chilled water cooling units work on the air-to-water heat exchanger principle – warm air from a cabinet is forced through a heat exchanger fan coil by high efficiency fans, where it is then cooled using water. Up to 30kW of cooling can be provided as the DX system can be mounted on the side of the rack to form a closed system. Warm server air is drawn in directly from the rear of the rack and cooled air is blown back in front of the 19-inch equipment level from the side, over the whole height of the cabinet.
Multi-cabinet systems can also utilize a DX system for within row cooling (WIRC), which is effective at dealing with power intensive workloads such as blade servers.
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Let's Do The Math for DR