Cannon Introduces Mini Data Center
Cannon Technologies has expanded its Data Center Solutions range with the T4 Mini Data Center.
The center is designed to provide state-of-the-art support for IT equipment without the need for large amounts of space.
It is available in single or multi-cabinet versions that can be sited in offices, rooms, corridors or even basements. Cannon Technologies’ ServerSmart cabinet provides the environment for the universal housing of all kinds of 19-inch rack mountable equipment, as well as power distribution units (PDUs) and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS).
T4 Mini Data Centers are available for low power supply or high-density power and are available with up to 25kW as standard, with options up to 60kW per cabinet.
Options are available to address the problem of data center cooling. The T4 Mini Data Center is available in either chilled water or direct expansion DX cooled versions, both of which maximize power usage effectiveness (PUE).
Cannon Cool chilled water cooling units work on the air-to-water heat exchanger principle – warm air from a cabinet is forced through a heat exchanger fan coil by high efficiency fans, where it is then cooled using water. Up to 30kW of cooling can be provided as the DX system can be mounted on the side of the rack to form a closed system. Warm server air is drawn in directly from the rear of the rack and cooled air is blown back in front of the 19-inch equipment level from the side, over the whole height of the cabinet.
Multi-cabinet systems can also utilize a DX system for within row cooling (WIRC), which is effective at dealing with power intensive workloads such as blade servers.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Sustainable Edge™
- Gartner Magic Quadrant