Cannon Offers Modular Data Centers
Cannon Technologies unveiled a range of configurable ISO-compliant self-contained data centers – available in 6, 12 and 13.5 meter versions – that are fully turnkey ready. The units are available to Cannon’s global client base.
The containerized modular data center units include Cannon’s CP-M Series of advanced three-phase modular power protection as an integrated feature. The UPS function of the data centers includes support for plug-and-play battery facilities, allowing the power feed to continue to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
The units support up to 95 percent power efficiency – ranging up to 98 percent in ECO mode – with an integrated power capacity as high as 800kVA using four 200 kVA cabinets in parallel.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide