Cannon Offers Modular Data Centers
Cannon Technologies unveiled a range of configurable ISO-compliant self-contained data centers – available in 6, 12 and 13.5 meter versions – that are fully turnkey ready. The units are available to Cannon’s global client base.
The containerized modular data center units include Cannon’s CP-M Series of advanced three-phase modular power protection as an integrated feature. The UPS function of the data centers includes support for plug-and-play battery facilities, allowing the power feed to continue to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
The units support up to 95 percent power efficiency – ranging up to 98 percent in ECO mode – with an integrated power capacity as high as 800kVA using four 200 kVA cabinets in parallel.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement