Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
Capegemini and Siemens Building Technologies Division are working on a cloud-based services platform that will offer asset management and analytics capabilities. The companies say that the partnership will add the functionality to the Web-based Energy & Sustainability Navigator platform. The press release from Capegemini says that the platform has avoided release of 10.5 million tons of carbon dioxide annually.
The Navigator platform, which is from Siemens, uses data aggregation to improve the decisions making process, boost building operating efficiency and reduce costs to building owners. Capegemini, the press release says, is adding its Internet of Things (IoT), data analysts and cloud capabilities to the platform.
In March, grocery retailer ALDI deployed Siemens’ Site Controls Energy Management System to almost 1,500 locations. The installations were mostly retrofits in which third party energy management systems (EMS) or thermostats were replaced.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management