Car Design Center Saves $26,000 Annually with LEDs
Revolution Lighting Technologies was commissioned by West Coast Customs (WCC) to upgrade the lighting system at its new automotive design center and showroom in Burbank, Calif.
Revolution Lighting outfitted the entire 60,000-sq-foot facility and parking lot with its energy-efficient LED flat panels, LED tubes and other LED products, reducing WCC’s energy usage by 64 percent and saving the company more than $26,000 annually.
The new LEDs also burn up to 90 percent cooler than the original fluorescent fixtures.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year