CarCharging Partners With Hudson Energy
Car Charging Group, a nationwide provider of EV charging services, through its wholly owned subsidiary CCG Energy, and Hudson Energy, a Just Energy Group company have formed an electricity services sales partnership. Through this partnership, CarCharging will be able to provide electricity services to its property partners through Hudson Energy.
This sales partnership also enables CarCharging to provide renewable electricity opportunities to commercial and multi-tenant residential property owners through Hudson Energy.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology