Carmanah Buys SOL for $7.5M
Based on Carmanah’s current trading price, the total value of the transaction is about Canadian $7.5 million. Completion of the transaction is subject to a number of conditions including receipt of all necessary approvals, including the approval of the Toronto Stock Exchange and the approval of shareholders of Carmanah at the annual general meeting currently scheduled to be held on or about May 8, 2014.
If all conditions are satisfied or waived, the transaction is currently expected to close in May, 2014.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management