Carmanah Buys SOL for $7.5M
Based on Carmanah’s current trading price, the total value of the transaction is about Canadian $7.5 million. Completion of the transaction is subject to a number of conditions including receipt of all necessary approvals, including the approval of the Toronto Stock Exchange and the approval of shareholders of Carmanah at the annual general meeting currently scheduled to be held on or about May 8, 2014.
If all conditions are satisfied or waived, the transaction is currently expected to close in May, 2014.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- There’s Money in the Trash
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide