Carmanah Buys SOL for $7.5M
Based on Carmanah’s current trading price, the total value of the transaction is about Canadian $7.5 million. Completion of the transaction is subject to a number of conditions including receipt of all necessary approvals, including the approval of the Toronto Stock Exchange and the approval of shareholders of Carmanah at the annual general meeting currently scheduled to be held on or about May 8, 2014.
If all conditions are satisfied or waived, the transaction is currently expected to close in May, 2014.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future