Carrier Bestows Elite Dealer Status on 2 Firms
JDJ Comfort Systems of Schenectady, NY, and Bourque Mechanical Systems of Rensselaer, NY, have achieved Carrier’s Factory Authorized Dealer distinction. The two firms are part of RJ Murray’s Carrier Dealer Network.
JDJ Comfort Systems maintains and operates a complete heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system design and installation department, performing hundreds of design and installation projects annually for clients including industrial, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, commercial property developers, and retail outlets.
Bourque Mechanical Systems is a family owned business specializing in high-efficiency heating, air conditioning, and geothermal systems, providing service and installations for both residential and commercial.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement