Carrier Bestows Elite Dealer Status on 2 Firms
JDJ Comfort Systems of Schenectady, NY, and Bourque Mechanical Systems of Rensselaer, NY, have achieved Carrier’s Factory Authorized Dealer distinction. The two firms are part of RJ Murray’s Carrier Dealer Network.
JDJ Comfort Systems maintains and operates a complete heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system design and installation department, performing hundreds of design and installation projects annually for clients including industrial, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, commercial property developers, and retail outlets.
Bourque Mechanical Systems is a family owned business specializing in high-efficiency heating, air conditioning, and geothermal systems, providing service and installations for both residential and commercial.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management