Carrier Bestows Elite Dealer Status on 2 Firms
JDJ Comfort Systems of Schenectady, NY, and Bourque Mechanical Systems of Rensselaer, NY, have achieved Carrier’s Factory Authorized Dealer distinction. The two firms are part of RJ Murray’s Carrier Dealer Network.
JDJ Comfort Systems maintains and operates a complete heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system design and installation department, performing hundreds of design and installation projects annually for clients including industrial, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, commercial property developers, and retail outlets.
Bourque Mechanical Systems is a family owned business specializing in high-efficiency heating, air conditioning, and geothermal systems, providing service and installations for both residential and commercial.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex