Cascade Energy Debuts Energy Efficiency Platform
Cascade Energy introduced an energy efficiency management system designed to help industrial companies reduce their energy expenditures. Cascade rolled out its Sensei software at the World Energy Engineering Congress, taking aim at the $95 billion annual energy bill of US industrial companies.
The web-based system provides real-time energy consumption tracking and visual displays of key performance indicators, including energy correlations to plant throughput, comparisons with previous periods, event tagging overlaid on energy performance and reporting of cumulative savings across multiple facilities.
Sensei is available in North America on a subscription basis to utilities and companies. Service options for professional support, meter installation, sub-metering, data aggregation, and transmission hardware are also available.
Cascade Energy, located in Portland, Ore., self-funded the yearlong development of Sensei with a 10-person development team. The platform has been tested in large industrial enterprises and has application in commercial buildings.
According to Pike Research, the industrial energy management software and services industry is expected to achieve 22 percent annualized growth through 2020.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation