Causam Energy Buys Power Analytics
Causam Energy, headquartered in Raleigh, NC, is acquiring Power Analytics Corporation, a privately held company with offices in San Diego and Raleigh, NC. Power Analytics’ software solves power and energy problems. Financial terms of the purchase were not disclosed.
Power Analytics’ Paladin platform will be a core component in the development of additional applications covering real-time communication, advanced energy settlements, distributed generation and intelligent analytics. Power Analytics’ Paladin family is used worldwide by utilities, government agencies, and commercial microgrids and data centers, including the University of California at San Diego, which operates the largest public microgrid in the US today, according to the companies.
Post-merger, Power Analytics will operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of Causam, with Power Analytics President and Chief Technology Officer Kevin Meagher becoming chief operating officer. Joe Forbes, CEO of Causam will serve as CEO for both Causam and Power Analytics.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management