CBRE Buys Environmental Systems
Just weeks after announcing it would buy Johnson Controls’ Global WorkPlace Solutions business for $1.4 billion, CBRE Group has acquired Environmental Systems Inc. (ESI), a provider of energy management services in the United States.
ESI is providing analytics-driven managed services for over 180 million square feet of facilities at over 2,800 sites. Founded in 1986, ESI, based in Brookfield, Wisconsin, offers systems integration, building automation, security systems, and support services, along with energy management.
According to CBRE, ESI complements its existing suite of facilities-related outsourcing services.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation