CellCube Energy Storage is Used by Volkswagen, Others
CellCube can be used in combination with PV systems, wind generation, diesel or biogas generators, or operated in parallel to the grid.
Its TUV Sud NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory) and ISO certification make it suitable for North American markets where the product accreditation is a pre-requisite for permitting and insurance. It is also Green Data compatible and can help businesses conserve energy and better manage their electricity costs.
CellCube’s system power output and capacity is scalable from the kilowatt range to the megawatt range. The system is modular to allow varied options, depending on customer preferences.
Gildemeister says the CellCube has proven itself in more than 100 applications worldwide for such companies as Eon/Pellworm, Volkswagen, agriculture companies in Germany and the Netherlands, as well as telecom networks in South Africa.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash