CenterPoint Is Tops on Customer Engagement Among Texas Electric Utilities
With a score of 721 on a 1,000-point scale, CenterPoint Energy scored highest among Texas electric transmission and distribution service providers (TDSPs) on residential customer engagement in a just-released study.
The Texas TDSP Trusted Brand & Customer Engagement research findings – released by Cogent Reports on August 16 – were amassed during the second half of 2015 and the first half of 2016, based on online contacts with 2,820 electric service customers residing in Texas in six deregulated electric service territories.
TDSPs are the companies that own and maintain wires, poles and electric infrastructure and facilitate the distribution of electricity within a given region.
CenterPoint Energy scored 30 points higher than the 691 market average, Cogent Reports said.
Customer engagement is rated based upon three components—operational satisfaction, brand trust, and product experience. CenterPoint Energy posted the highest score on each of these components among other Texas TDSPs.
“In addition to achieving the highest ECR score, we are the only TDSP to score over 700 on safety and reliability, significantly higher than the market average on customer effort to obtain service, and significantly higher for community support,” said CenterPoint Energy Chief Customer Officer Gregg Knight, adding, “We are extremely proud of these results.”
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws