Ceramic Mid-Power LEDs Provide an Alternative to Plastic
Cree has created a mid-power ceramic LED as an alternative to the common mid-power plastic packages.
Cree’s new XLamp XH Series LEDs are optimized for fluorescent replacement lighting applications such as troffers and panel lights, where high efficacy, long lifetime and smooth appearance are critical.
The XH-G LED delivers up to 170 lumens-per-watt at 65 mA, 5000K, 80 CRI and 25°C.
In addition, the ceramic-based XH LEDs are designed to deliver L70 lifetimes.
Both XH-G and XH-B LEDs share a common 3.0mm x 3.0mm footprint package with a 13 percent wider beam angle than most plastic mid-power LEDs.
Cree XLamp XH LEDs are offered in 2700K to 7000K color temperatures with high CRI options available.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology