CertiNergy, Wattics Advance Energy Efficiency Projects
CertiNergy Group and Wattics hope to fast-track energy efficiency projects throughout Europe by aligning Wattics’ big data and analytics capabilities with CertiNergy’s portfolio of commercial and industrial clients.
The partnership aims to help CertiNergy Group redefine the way energy performance contracting and energy efficient certificates are managed and to accelerate adoption of energy conservation measures and verification through the European-adopted standard – IPMVP.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection