CH2M HILL Joins Green Power Partnership
In 2013, CH2M HILL purchased over 11 kWh of green power, of which 8.5 million kWh were used for its US operations. That’s 17 percent of the firm’s overall electricity use globally and domestically. CH2M HILL plans to substantially increase its green power purchases in the future as part of a commitment to reduce its overall 2017 carbon footprint by 25 percent as compared to a 2012 baseline.
CH2M HILL recognizes Renewable Choice Energy, based in Boulder, Colo., as its current supplier of green power instruments.
The Green Power Partnership has more than 1,300 partner organizations voluntarily using billions of kilowatt-hours of green power annually.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash