Challenges in Measuring Post-Retrofit Energy Savings in Existing Buildings
Daniel Crogan, PE, from Taitem Engineering explains the challenges in measuring actual energy savings, common mistakes, lessons learned and best practices from quality assurance reviews of NYSERDA Multi-family Performance Projects.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software