Challenges in Measuring Post-Retrofit Energy Savings in Existing Buildings
Daniel Crogan, PE, from Taitem Engineering explains the challenges in measuring actual energy savings, common mistakes, lessons learned and best practices from quality assurance reviews of NYSERDA Multi-family Performance Projects.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software