Challenges in Measuring Post-Retrofit Energy Savings in Existing Buildings
Daniel Crogan, PE, from Taitem Engineering explains the challenges in measuring actual energy savings, common mistakes, lessons learned and best practices from quality assurance reviews of NYSERDA Multi-family Performance Projects.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles