Champion Energy Expands C&I Retail Services to Maine and Connecticut
Champion Energy Services, a retail electricity provider, has expanded its New England service territory and now offers electricity service to commercial and industrial customers in Maine and Connecticut, the company announced on April 8.
“We are pleased to be able to offer our competitive pricing and exceptional customer service to retail electric customers in Maine and Connecticut,” said Heath Kendall, a senior sales director with the company. “We look forward to building on the success that we have seen with customers in Massachusetts as we continue to build our New England presence.”
In Maine, Champion Energy will seek customers in the Bangor Hydro Electric and Central Maine Power Company service areas. In Connecticut, the company will enroll customers in the Connecticut Light & Power Company and United Illuminating Company service areas.
Champion Energy Services, a subsidiary of Calpine, serves residential, governmental, commercial and industrial customers in deregulated electric energy markets nationwide.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection