Changers Raises $1.5M in Series A Financing
Two-year-old Germany-based Changers has closed $1.5 million in Series A financing. BFB Frühphasenfonds Brandenburg led the round with participation from Heliocentris Energy Solutions and additional private investors.
Changers is known for its Changers Starter Kit, comprising a portable PV solar panel and a portable solar battery that measures how much energy it captures and stores. Thousands of people use Changers to capture renewable energy and charge their handheld devices.
The funding enables Changers to accelerate its product development plans, strengthen its presence in the growing ‘connected home’ business and take advantage of consumers’ rising interest in energy independence and sustainability.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control